Window and Wall Signs
Window and Wall Signs
Give any surface a promotional or decorative update with window and wall graphics.
Every store, restaurant, office, school or other facility, of course, has windows and walls, And, each is a potential display space to enhance your branding, promote your products or improve your décor. The solution? Custom window graphics and wall signage you find with us. KKP.
There’s an attractive, affordable graphic for your windows and walls, indoors or out.
Look around your building or, better yet, have us survey your location with you. We’ll help you identify those doors, walls and windows that are prime candidates our graphic and signage solutions:
• Window decals: Transform your clear windows into attractive advertising space that advertises your products or services with window decals. In addition to displaying promotional messages, you can also showcase your logo, business name, hours or other information. Our window decals are made of custom-printed, self-adhesive vinyl. This makes them a longer-term solution than static-cling window decals. They are also the better choice as outdoor signage for your windows or doors.
• Static window clings: These window graphics and door graphics adhere to glass surfaces through the principal of static cling. They’re easier to install and remove than decal alternatives. And, unlike decals, they may even be repositioned and reused. That said, static window clings are more suitable as indoor signage solutions, and best employed for shorter-term use such as when promoting sales, holiday items or special events. Like decals, our static cling window graphics offer vibrant colours thanks to our state-of-the-art digital printing technology.
• Opaque window decals: Custom printed on adhesive white vinyl, opaque window decals serve businesses and organizations two ways. Many use them outdoors or indoors as window graphics to display logos and other designs. They also enhance privacy. Apply them at eye level on the windows and doors of conference rooms or executive offices to afford those within greater privacy.
• Wall decals: Made from ultra-thin vinyl, wall decals are much like window decals and door decals only they adhere to painted walls or wood walls instead of glass surfaces. The advantages of wall decals over painting are numerous. Wall decals featuring your logos, custom graphics or inspirational quotes are easy to apply and there’s nothing to clean up afterward. You don't need to worry about messy paint spills, drop cloths or cleaning brushes when you're done. Like to display a bigger scene — perhaps one that stretches from corner to corner? Wall decals are one great way to showcase a wall mural; our custom wallpaper is another.
• Clear-vinyl decals: Custom clear vinyl window decals let you add message or graphics to any window without blocking the view or light. How? Designs are printed on clear backgrounds rather than solid-colour backgrounds, thereby offering greater visibility.
• Custom wallpaper: Custom wallpaper offers greater permanency than vinyl wall decals. Select custom wallpaper over standard, “off-the-shelf” solutions if seeking to improve your décor with your corporate colours. Others choose to recreate full-wall mural with custom wallpaper. For example, think about reproducing scenes of Venice for your Italian eatery, or rolling greens for your lawn supply store.
• Office signs: When thinking about updating your building’s interior or exterior, it’s a good time to consider renewing the door signs, office numbers and other signs throughout your facility. Our attractive and affordable signage solutions extend to these applications.
Need design expertise? Or help with measuring your application, installing your new graphics or even removing them later? Just ask. At KKP, we pride ourselves on going to the wall — and windows — for you!
Not sure what you are looking for?
Very professional, all staff very friendly and helpful, highly recommend KKP for any design or print
Archer Pumps Ltd.
Ron has always been great to work with. Personable, reliable and willing to work with us on any project or idea we have.